Thursday, 1 July 2010
Christian Bautista - The way You Look At Me
*
No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up too
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes see everything without a single word
**
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
*
If I could freeze a moment in my mind
It'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still
'Cause, baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel
**
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
*
I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time
**
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
The way you look at me . . .
No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up too
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes see everything without a single word
**
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
*
If I could freeze a moment in my mind
It'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still
'Cause, baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel
**
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
*
I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time
**
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
The way you look at me . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ronal Fores Es Tofan
- Bogor, JAWA BARAT, Indonesia
- Gua Ronal , gua gak neko-neko , Follow twitter gua juga ya : http://www.twitter.com/Ronalfores , , , gue sekolah di SMAKBo (Bogor High School Of Chemical Analyst)
Hidup Gua Semau Gua
My life my all
You do not need to interfere in my Affairs, if you would like to join please and if you want to oppose you just go to hell ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
You do not need to interfere in my Affairs, if you would like to join please and if you want to oppose you just go to hell ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
MOTIVASI
Better from the beginning we crawl from bottom to the top of our fallen and derailed
Cumungud, RAJIN BELAJAR
( ˘ з˘ )♬♪
Cumungud, RAJIN BELAJAR
( ˘ з˘ )♬♪
CHEMIST
The theory is not too important, hand skills and expertise that are sold in the industrialized world
MOAL HIRUP MUN EUWEUH KABECUS MAH!
MOAL HIRUP MUN EUWEUH KABECUS MAH!
Catatan sang aktor terkenal masa depan... "It takes much bravery to stand up to our enemies but we need as much bravery to stand up to our friends
The Election
Social Network
Categories
- Biography (6)
- Chemistry (1)
- Fanfic (4)
- Lyrics (3)
- Motivasi (1)
- News About Educations (1)
- pajak (1)
- PERGAULAN BEBAS (1)
- Sinopsis (3)
- Sudut Pandang (2)
Blogroll
About
Blogger templates
Blogger news
SMS Gratis
Labels
Popular Posts
-
materi referensi : http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Felton Thomas Andrew Felton (lahir di London , Inggris , 22 September 1987 ; umur...
-
Nama Lengkap :Bonnie Kathleen Wright Tanggal Lahir : 17 Februari 1991 Tempat Lahir : London, England, UK Tinggi Badan : 168 cm Band Kesu...
-
1. DEFINISI EMAS Emas adalah logam mineral yang merupakan salah satu bahan galian logam yang bernilai tinggi baik dari sisi harga maupun si...
-
Heyya :) Y'know what I'm about to say so here goes! J.K. Rowling owns all the characters and I am making no profit from this WHAT ...
-
Sejarah Blogger Blogger dimulai oleh sebuah perusahaan sangat kecil di San Fransisco yang bernama Pyra Labs pada bulan Agustus 1999. Terj...
-
yg paling berperan dlm penularan penyakit DBD adlah nyamuk aedes aegypti. Nyamuk ini hdup di antra daerah genangan air,dsb. Sesudah masa tun...
-
Rachel Corrie From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation , ...
-
materi referensi : http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Grint Rupert Alexander Grint [1] (lahir di Watton-at-Stone , Hertfordshire , ...
-
AIDS Tingginya kasus penyakit HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIANY VIRUS/ACQUIRED IMMNUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME (HIV/AIDS),khususnya pada kelompok umur remaj...
-
Nama lahir : Daniel Jacob Radcliffe Nama Panggilan : Dan Terkadang mendapat pujian sbg : Danny Radcliffe, Dan Radcliffe Peran di Fi...

0 komentar:
Post a Comment